Speakings• • 1 min read
This page contains several of my speakings about computer science. During my PhD I was speaking about Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Big Data, Solar Physics and Software Engineering. Nowadays, I'm speaking about Computer Science and Web Development such as frontend and backend.
In any case, I'm opening to speaking any topic (which I could help you) about Computer Science from computer science fundamental theories to the last JS framework.
Speakings in meetups/events/conferences
- Understanding RxJS - October 24, 2020 AngularMedellin
- Scalable Architecture in Angular & Dragon Ball - August 15, 2020 ngConf Colombia
- Architecture in node.js using NestJS - 14 December 2019 DevFest Málaga 2019
- RxJS Powered: Flappy Bird in Angular - 16 November 2019 DevFest London 2019
- RxJS Powered: Flappy Bird - 26 October 2019 DevFest Galicia 2019
- Content projection and ng-template: Or how to enhance your components - 18-20 October 2019 ngSpain 2019
- Angular's ng-template and transclusion - 1 December 2018 - HackMeUp Málaga
- Angular Testing: Workshop - 21 June 2018 - Angular Málaga
- NodeJS Backend Technologies - 23 Feb 2018 - Accenture (Tecnilógica)
- Angular's Architecture on the server: NestJS - Google DevFest Málaga - 01 Dec 2017 -
- Angular: Lazy Loading - 15 Dec 2017 - Angular Málaga
- Herramientas para la gestión integrada de la información en materia de vivienda sostenible - 2015 - First International Conference on Smart Homes & UrbanRenewal
- La comunicación entre administración y ciudadano relacionadas con políticas públicas urbanísticas - 2015 - First International Conference on Smart Homes & UrbanRenewal
Speakings during my PhD.
- Automatic tracking of active regions and detection of solar flares in solar EUV images - Solar Physics - 01 May 2014
- A Comparative Study of Clustering Methods for Active Region Detection in Solar EUV - Solar Physics - Feb 2013.
- Segmenting active regions on solar EUV images - Computational Modelling of Objects Represented in Images - 24 Aug 2012
- WAPSI: Web Application for Plant Species Identification Using Fuzzy Image Retrieval - International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems - 09 Jul 2012
- New Technologies and Education: Constructive, Geometric and Dynamic Introduction of the Derivative Concept -International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education - 10 Jan 2011
- Plant species identification using leaf image retrieval - Proceedings of the ACM international conference on image and video retrieval - 05 Jul 2010
- Automatic detection of active region on EUV solar images using Fuzzy clustering - Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems - 28 Jun 2010