Projects• • 1 min read
This page contains several of my projects about computer science. I've been written a lot of books in Spanish about Computer Science from hardware to web development. Also, I've help to finished their computer science studies to a lot of students who I have been supervisor in their final project.
Nowadays, I'm writing international books of different topics as can be the last NodeJS Framework: NestJS.
In any case, I'm opening to writing any topic (which I could help you) about Computer Science from computer science fundamental theories to the last JS framework.
- npkill This tool allows you to list any node_modules directories in your system, as well as the space they take up. You can then select which ones you want to erase to free up space. Yay!
- peerJS provides a complete, configurable, and easy-to-use peer-to-peer API built on top of WebRTC, supporting both data channels and media streams.
- ngx-inline-editor is a library of Angular (version 4+) that allows you to create editable elements. Such technique is also known as click-to-edit or edit-in-place. It is based on ideas of angular-xeditable which is developed in AngularJS.
- gitea-kanban is a software which provide a kanban to gitea repository based on tags and release develop using Vue.
- Research in international project with ID G-GI3002/IDIV and called Propuestas de Actuación y Parámetros de Sostenibilidad en el Acceso y la Rehabilitación deVivienda en Andalucía from 2013 to 2015 - University of Málaga.
- Research in international project with ID P07-TIC-02861 and called Estimation system magnetic connectivity Sun-Earth and forecast of flow high energy protons (>10MeV) from 2008 to 2011 (in collaboration with ESA-NASA)
There are another important projects which are still developing...